- Application to Purchase Pension Service
- Change In Beneficiary Form
- Contribution Election Form
- Distribution Withholding Election Form
- Disability Pension Request Form
- Pension Board Election Notice
DeKalb County, Georgia, offers a pension plan that was created by state laws to provide you with a source of income when you retire. The laws also provide for death and disability benefits under specific circumstances.
In February 1949 the Georgia General Assembly authorized the County Commissioners of DeKalb County to establish rules and regulations governing the payment of pensions and to establish a Pension Board to supervise the DeKalb County Pension Plan.
The November 13, 2014 Pension Board meeting has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date to be determined.