- Application to Purchase Pension Service
- Change In Beneficiary Form
- Contribution Election Form
- Distribution Withholding Election Form
- Disability Pension Request Form
- Employee Election Results
DeKalb County, Georgia, offers a pension plan that was created by state laws to provide you with a source of income when you retire. The laws also provide for death and disability benefits under specific circumstances.
In February 1949 the Georgia General Assembly authorized the County Commissioners of DeKalb County to establish rules and regulations governing the payment of pensions and to establish a Pension Board to supervise the DeKalb County Pension Plan.
There will be a meeting of the DeKalb County Pension Board on Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 9:30 in the Board of Commissioners conference room on the 5th floor of the Manuel Maloof Administration Building, 1300 Commerce Drive, Decatur, Georgia.